Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My First Guest Post!: Facebook Profiles, Groups & Pages for Business

Facebook
Profiles, Groups
& Pages for Business

by Kimberly Castleberry on June 4, 2010

Guest blogging is a really powerful way to grow your brand because it enables you to position yourself as an authority on a topic.

Often you can guest blog on blogs that rank substantially higher than yours and have higher traffic numbers. This puts your article/post in front of more people, gets you more exposure and can result people from that site looking for more from you and coming to your site.

It also, depending on the blog, may provide one or more backlinks either to your blog or to your associated pages (in my case, to my Facebook page/profile).  Be sure to check each blog authors requirements and permissions before submitting a post.

Have you started taking advantage of guest posting opportunities yet? If so, how have they helped your business? If not, what’s holding you back? I look forward to hearing your thoughts!

Kimberly

More Info:

[ Thanks kim, You beat me to the punch as I too have been putting together such and opportunity as this. Well done maybe next time I'll get off the Dime and make it happen...

Note: My Friend @AskKim but I acall Her Kim... is a great resource and you should Bookmark this for furture referencing . OnlineDon :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment